About the Position:
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you are accountable to provide support to ensure efficient operations of the team. You will be responsible for coordination of department meetings and appointments (including logistical and travel arrangements), providing general support on matters related to organization and communication as well as the execution of general administrative duties.
The ideal candidate for our Executive Assistant position will have significant experience navigating a complex diverse environment and be comfortable interacting with employees of all levels. To be successful, you will need strong
organizational and multi-tasking skills, high level of confidentiality, handle sensitive information in confidential manner and the ability to gather information and make decision independently. Being proactive and anticipating the needs of the executive is essential as your priority time, schedules, inquires, and information
• Responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. Follows an individual work plan and meets day-to-day short-term objectives. Has the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or shortterm planning.
• Provide overall office management and administrative duties such as phone coverage, call screening, memos, and letters to the executive.
• Proactively coordinate the executive’s calendar, which is comprised of a heavy meeting schedule and extensive travel.
• Plan, schedule, and arrange business meetings and travel itineraries; maintain passport and visa requirements; prepare and reconcile expense accounts for the company. Ensure “on the road” time is productive and efficient as well as filling expense reports and ensure timely reimbursement.
• Prepare presentations, reports, spreadsheets, meeting minutes and other business information.
• Assist in managing expense accounts and budgets.
• Provide discrete and confidential coordination of sensitive company information.
• Use discretion in interfacing with all levels of individuals, internally and externally.
• Anticipate needs and accomplishes responsibilities without direction.
• Prepare, evaluate, and edit incoming and outgoing communications for the executive.
• Manage multiple projects and priorities and initiates follow up to ensure timely achievement of commitments.
• Providing administrative assistant, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
• Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records.
• Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and managing catering when necessary
• Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
• Maintains calendar and appointment schedules and works with leader to effectively manage time
• May serve on particular projects and committees.
• Opens distributes, reads/handles mail and emails as requested or required.
• Manage the travel budget and book all executive air travel, land transport and accommodations, as well as communicate those arrangements with a high level of detail and follow through.
• Some personal errands on behalf of the executive team will be needed from time to time.
• Perform a broad range of administrative/clerical duties including preparing reports and agendas that may require compilation, layout, and formatting of various data, composing replies to correspondence, and composing letters, memoranda, or reports in final form.
• Determines nature and appropriate destination of incoming phone calls or electronic mail queries.
• Providing general support on matters related to organization and communication as well as the execution of
general administrative duties.
• Own the executive calendar; coordinating Team Buildings, Celebration activities, etc. (including logistical and travel arrangements) and provide reminders.
• Curious and proactive: interested in the work out team is doing and finds ways to get involved or help, looks ahead in the calendar and finds opportunities to help the team work more efficiently and effectively
• Maintain inventory of departmental supplies and computing resources; coordinate necessary equipment or facilities repairs or changes.
SystemEngineer360 – Best Companion for System Engineers! 2
• Support the department’s financial processes, including budgets, contracts, purchase orders, payments, vendor relations, etc.
• Expert organization: able to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities smoothly, calmly and with positive attitude
• Diploma or bachelor’s degree in any field
• Prior Multi-National Company experience
• Prior experience serving executive leadership (i.e., Director, VP, SVP, EVP, CEO)
• Good command of English
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Cisco Webex Teams, Zoom, etc.
• Able to multitask
• Prior experience managing complexities of global travel
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving
• Strong written communication: able to build a power point presentation, synthesizes large amount of input and able to summarize in pithy bullet points or simple visual
• Experience assisting with project management (helping with release schedules, timeline monitoring, documentation, etc.)
• Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary
• Company will sponsor the Working Visa in Singapore
• Company will pay the flight ticket to Singapore
• S$3,000 – 3,500 Singapore Dollars per month
• Project bonus
• 14 days annual leaves
• Flexible working hours
• Up to 7 days sick leaves (No hospitalization)
• Up to 30 days sick leaves (hospitalization)